About PublicTechnology Live
Providing you with the opportunity to discuss, debate, and learn from your peers to achieve your digital objectives.
On 29 March 2022, the annual PublicTechnology Live conference returned to London, offering a content-driven programme supported by C-level speakers from across the breadth of the public sector.
The programme of presentations, discussions, and interactive sessions gave a comprehensive view of priorities and challenges, and help support attendees in delivering innovation and improving resilience.
Network with senior decision makers from across the public sector responsible for digital transformation, including:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Directors of Commercial
- Directors of Digital
- Directors of Digital Transformation
- Directors of Finance
- Directors of Innovation
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Directors of ICT
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Infrastructure and Operations
- Directors of Transformation
- Heads of Commercial
- Heads of Customer Demand
- Heads of Digital
- Heads of IT
- Heads of Operations
- Heads of PMO
“A great insight into current developments, very informative and aspiring”
Information Governance ManagerPublic Health England
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.
PublicTechnology Live is supported by:
- PublicTechnology.net, the UK’s leading source of breaking news and analysis for digital, data, and IT professionals throughout the public sector
- Civil Service World exists to help civil service leaders and managers understand their working environments and achieve more in their jobs.